5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs SMS Marketing
As consumers rely more and more on their mobile phones for staying in touch, professionals and businesses are finding it necessary to rethink the way they engage with customers. Attracting new customers and retaining existing ones require technology-driven solutions that deliver real-time marketing messages that respond to the way consumers conduct business in their busy lifestyles. Text marketing is quickly filling that niche because it literally puts a company’s marketing message in the hands of its customers.
Conducting a mobile messaging campaign entails a few sms basics, minimal effort and nominal costs. But data shows the tangible benefits of sms marketing campaigns that will make a positive impact on your bottom line.
Main Benefits of Text Message Marketing
1. Increases sales because 90% percent of sms marketing texts are read within 15 minutes of receiving them and, on average, 15% to 30% or more of recipients respond or act upon them, according to a Punchkick Interactive mobile marketing firm study.
2. SMS marketing strategies are effortless to implement yet have a higher return on investment (ROI) than other forms of marketing, according to mobile marketing industry studies.
3. Mobile marketing is more cost effective than traditional forms of advertising, thanks in part to sms marketing service providers who provide the technology for your mobile marketing campaigns at affordable monthly or yearly service plans.
4. Mobile marketing response rates are immediate because text messages are real-time and calls to action can be acted upon faster than traditional advertising.
5. SMS is the highest method of target marketing because it allows campaigns to be targeted to specific customers. SMS service providers offer numerous features that assist you in planning and implementing your sms marketing campaign. For your convenience, we’ve provided a comparison chart of sms service providers and their key features to make it easier for you to compare services and prices.
For additional help with your sms marketing efforts, check out our tutorials for ideas and tips.
Run a small business? Learn about online fax.